Hello 2013,

Assalamualaikum 010113
The chapter today begins. Thus, a new zest shall come alive. I will take pains to accomplish my new zest for 2013. First of all, As any muslims. Becoming a better muslim has always been on the list. Next..

2. Forgive and Forget
3. Smile to everyone
4. Never be swanky/arrogant
5. Be a better child
6. Be more hard-working
7. Get a holga camera
8. Be kind
9. Never be harsh
10. Be patient
11. Grow up
12. Be someone better than yesterday.

So, tomorrow is the day kids will start their school life. I was watching New Years Eve and i cried. I weirdly cry a lot when i watch sorrowful movies. Partly it was because, I take new years as a time to chin up and grow mature. I dont like growing up at all. Mother & Father is going to grow older. I hate that. Despite that everyone will die and face the afterlife world, i still dont want my parents to die. Ya Tuhanku, Panjangkan lah umur kedua ibu bapa ku. Amin. God takes people he loves more first, something i shall always bare in mind.

Moreover, Cant really get in the image yet. 2013? Like this is fast. You sleep at 11 and wake up at 12, WHUT  YU WOK UP DE NEXT YURR? MAGAD. Completely gave me the wake up call. Tapinya kan, one fact i like. Nak kahwin hahhahahahahahaha kbai. Happy New Year! Suha lafs yu :)

Comments

Popular Posts